cookies

Saturday, April 4, 2015

F A S H I O N // cosmic girl (Coachella 2015)










Sunglasses - Burberry
Top & Skirt - Styles for Less
Wedges - Tillys

I normally don't wear wedges to festivals but I'd make an exception for these. I can literally walk all day in these without any wear on my feet, but then again I haven't gone to a festival with them but I'd pack an extra pair of shoes just in case. I really love the rhinestones because it's so simple but adds that extra amount of flair to any look. This skirt is also great for festivals because of the slits on the sides which allows air flow to come in. I hate wearing bras because it just makes it extra uncomfortable when I sweat, so finding a top that doesn't need one works even better.

Watch the video for all three looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.