cookies

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cargo Cosmetics Picture Perfect CC Cream Review + Demo

I haven't worn any sort of face make up in ages, so using this CC Cream made me very excited because even though I'm not fully knowledgeable in the differences between all the different kinds of creams (BB vs. CC vs. DD), I feel like any thing with those in it, makes the product okay to use on my skin.

This is word for word used from http://www.dermstore.com/product_Picture+Perfect+CC+Cream+Broad+Spectrum+SPF+20+-+Medium_55820.htm :
"CARGO _HD Picture Perfect CC Cream SPF 20 is formulated to hydrate, smooth and conceal complexion flaws for a natural and radiant look. Color-adapting pigments provide perfect coverage to visibly minimize the appearance blemishes, discoloration spots or any other imperfection. Sodium hyaluronate binds moisture and helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles while spf protection shields against sun damage."

So with that being said, I have all those issues mentioned above so having coverage that improves those issues makes me a very happy camper. I got my sample from Ulta (the one's the come from ordering online, picked 3 random samples and I received this product!). At first I thought, this is a measly little sample but the term "a little goes a long way" really applies to this product. So I ended up getting another container to put the rest of the sample in it to reuse again. I probably put at max half of a pea size on my finger to cover my entire face. The first time I used it, I put WAY too much not realizing how much coverage it has so I didn't like it at first. But after using it repeatedly for the last few days, I'm quite happy with it. I received it in the color Medium so luckily it matches really well. I was skeptical at first because it was like a white color but once I applied it to my face it instantly becomes skin color. I also like that it has SPF, all make up products should have SPF in it (in my opinion) to protect you from the sun. I haven't been breaking out from it (SO FAR) so I am definitely considering to buy it as my main foundation, which is really exciting because I've been waiting to finally use make up again because I'm always afraid make up will make me break out. Anyway, check out the pictures and demo below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.