cookies

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dudu Osun African Black Soap Review and Thoughts

I am so sad that this is no longer my "main soap" of the moment but I must say I was very happy with the results of it. Finding what works best for your skin is a trial and error and I think this was the best soap that I've used in my entire acne prone skin life. I've heard pure African black soaps are more effective but as I've said, I'm quite happy with the results.




You can watch my full journey here.
It's most effective during the Spring/Summer months and using it only by itself, which I found out later on. I would put so much additional crap on my face but all I needed was this soap.
I did stop using face-up, although I'm dying for the chance to be able to use it again. Although I've been able to clear up the blemishes, the coloration in my face is still uneven and heavily scarred. But it's okay! And you'll be okay! Trust me I've literally had acne for more than half my life and have tried so many combinations of things that I would highly recommend to use this soap. And in my opinion, don't always trust what the dermatologist has to prescribe. Remember, this is my OPINION. You do what makes you feel good and feel most comfortable doing. Unfortunately, I feel like a hypocrite because here I am using what the dermatologist told me to use (gotta make mother happy since she put so much money out). I just wanna use it and be like look, I was perfectly content with using Dudu Osun and found it dramatically cleared my face, so I'm gonna stick with it. As soon as I am cleared from the dermatologist, you know I will be back using this soap.

Hope you're having luck with your skin journey!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.