cookies

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lash out by Be a Bombshell Review

I want to like this product but I have mixed reviews on this product as there are many things I like and dislike.

Likes

  • Elongates eyelashes (the mascara literally builds upon each other to make your lashes longer)
  • No spidery lashes (aka no clumps)

Dislikes

  • Bottle smells funny, like the packaging on it smells peculiar and almost prevents me from using it
  • Large brush. I'm just a fan of the telescopic one of l'oreal so other brands just don't cut it for me in terms of brush size. Thicker brushes are harder to handle
  • I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like my eyelashes are falling out, but then again I left my make up overnight so that could have caused it. I haven't had consistent instances with it but definitely see my eyelashes falling out more than normal.
Let me know your thoughts on this mascara if you've used it.
Hope you're well.

xx

UPDATE: I think this mascara is awful. I barely opened it/used it and it feels all dried up. I would not recommend buying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.