cookies

Monday, August 12, 2013

I see a normal set of eyes staring back LookBook






I've been experimenting with new make-up styles. This one was inspired by Dior Haute Couture 2010. The make up was very angular and very bold. This probably wasn't the best outfit to try it on considering the colours weren't very loud but it still came out pretty well. I based the similar shade of eyeshadow as my top as the rectangular part and left the cat-eye over it.
Hair was inspired by Cara Delevingne from one of her eyewear campaigns.
Most of my looks are inspired by songs, and I've been obsessing over "Let her go" by SslashHe. It's an amazing song and artistically written. Check it out.

Eye Shadow: Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland pallet combined with Victoria's secret pallet.
Eyeliner: L'oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
Lipstick: MAC Costa Chic
Earrings: Long studs from Forever 21
Crop Top: Styles for Less
Lace Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Heels: Dolca Vita Alliance

How to do the hair below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.