cookies

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Canon Rebel T3i and Powershot SX230 Review

I've been doing a lot of filming and photo taking these last couple of days and I've been using the Canon Rebel T3i. I've been a Canon fan for quite some time now. I had my first Canon camera at the age of 12 and I've been updating my camera's quite frequently. My top go to camera's are the Powershot and Rebel. I take the Powershot for like theme parks and beach days so I guess outings because it fits so conveniently in my bag whereas the Rebel I like using for photoshoots and recording videos.
Here are some examples from the Powershot that I've used on this blog.



As I've mentioned, it's great for outdoor events and using at night because it typically doesn't rely on using flash because it has a lot of backlight from the camera that it uses. It does an excellent job of picking up natural colors. These are some of my favorites that I've shot on this camera.

Here are examples of the Rebel from this blog as well.


It's really great for headshots and capturing action images because it literally picks up everything. Without make up, my face looks super splotchy in this camera. Not a fan of it when I don't wear make-up. But it takes great shots and pretty affordable for a something that is considered a "good" camera. 

Some people have their own preferences obviously, but I thought I'd share mine.

Happy Hump Day.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.