cookies

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm the weight, you're the kite


http://lookbook.nu/look/4764843-Top-Shorts-Sunnies-I-M-The-Weight-You-R

EASTER LOOK!
Yeah,  I've been a bit obsessed with using caps when typing. It's not that I'm trying to shout, it's just convenient when I have to capitalize the first letter anyway. That's what I get for using an iPad that automatically capitalizes every first word after a period.

Easter just passed and it's back to school for me. Yippie. As with every Easter, I don't think anyone can escape wearing pastel colours or lighter tones. Last year I wore coral, borderline orange dress for easter.   I added a slight "edge" to the look by wearing black and pleather shorts.
ANYWAY. I wore Forever 21 top, H&M short, Target sunglasses, and Qupid shoes.
I'm definitely digging the circular frame sunglasses. Not gonna lie, I really want the pink Wildfox ones, but I think they're sold out. Sad face.

Yes, Cinderella is on the kite, and yes, I'm struggling to get the kite up, but as you can see, I finally got it in the air. Yay me. This day always reminds me of the scene in "Cheaper By the Dozen," when Hilary Duff tells her family wearing black that is appropriate because Jesus died on easter and her brother retorts "Jesus died on Easter Barbie." Gets me every time.

You probably can't see it, but lipstick is MAC Costa Chic. Perfect for pastel-like colour combination.

Like on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/p/XivyaGmum1/

I thought this pic was cool, so I thought I'd share it.
I told you I was obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. And who else is disappointed by the season finale! Like what the heck! Now I have to wait until June! Oh well. Happy Spring.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.