cookies

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Victoria's Secret Pink Campus Pant vs. Signature Pant

Campus
Signature

I remember when Victoria's Secret first launched the pink line and how much every girl wanted the sweat pants. At the time they only had what they call now the "Signature pant", and the first pair I owned was a pair of maroon pants with Pink etched in the colour pink and white across the bum. I was felt so cool to have them. Even now the hype of it hasn't died down, which is great for Victoria's Secret but sucks for consumers because we keep wanting to buy more. Literally before Christmas I was in there twice a week because I wanted to get all their deals they had, including the free Pink Nation Panty, cell phone cases, and make up bag, as well as using the secret reward cards and the $10 they sent in the mail. Back to the point of the blog, I'm a huge fan of their campus pant. It's the most comfortable sweat pant I've ever owned and plus it has pockets, which gets me every time because I usually have my phone on hand or when I'm doing laundry I'll put the coins in my pocket. They are also slightly banded at the bottom, so the sizes run bigger to give the slouchy look. I like the campus pant because when I'm sitting there and I need of socks, all I have to do is roll down my pants to cover my feet. It works just as well. But then again, it could just be meant for tall people and the short people just deep the benefits of it being too big. Who knows. Whereas the signature pant is more fitted, pocket-less, and runs to about mid-calf. I intended to purchase more of the campus pant during the sale, but all the sizes are already gone. Happy shopping.


X brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.