cookies

Monday, June 11, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Review

I LOVE THESE SHOES!

I haven't found this pair in any physical location, so I bought them from Solestruck.com.
They're completely amazing. All I read were positive reviews for this shoe and I must say I have to agree with the comments. I was surprised they actually fit true to size despite what some comments were saying. I wear a size 7 and from what the comments were saying I should have ordered a size 8, but I stuck with the size 7 since there were no half sizes. Luckily, I ordered the 7 because they fit perfectly fine. I would also recommend tying them up completely versus leaving the top notches undone so it fits tighter to the ankle and looks better on the leg. Regardless, you will get stares because they are so tall! They are my favorite pair of shoes by far. I want to get the brown leather too. I know I am an animal lover and feel horrible that they use leather but they are just that great of a shoe!
Share your comments below of what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.