cookies

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This little piggy was too broke to pay rent




I was originally inspired by Kim Possible to shoot this look. I was going to take the photos in a coffee shop and look incognito, but the place was more crowded than I expected. I ended up shooting them outside, but it worked out nicely cause of the brick walls. I particularly like this picture because of the leg line with the heel.

And it turns out, I can't balance in heels to save my life.

I think this color blue and nude accents make a nice combination. This trench has been sitting in my closet and I was so excited when I finally got to use it. Gold accessories would also work well with this outfit. I highly recommend shopping at Ross/thrift store/Good Will because you never know what you will find. I literally bought every Betsey Johnson lace bag there, and I hardly find any heels that are comfortable elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.